Friday, December 26, 2008

Now Christmas is Gone :(

Well the time has come and Christmas has come and gone. Santa left presents and ate cookies. The presents have all been unwrapped and put away. Now it's 365 more days until it comes around again. My kids have so many new and wonderful things they just don't really know what to play with. We spent time with all of our wonderful family and hope to see them more than just on the holidays. Let me tell ya how it all happened.
December 23rd:
We decided to spend this day with my parents. It was just me and the kids and my parents. We had such a good time. We got my dad a gravy seperator (he has wanted one for a while now). Mom we got her a new picture frame to match her room. Norm got a nintendo ds and games and a bunch of other stuff. Nathan got a toy to help him stand and more loud toys. Then that night we made gingerbread cookies.
Christmas Eve:
We spent the morning with my parents then my brother and his family came over for some pictures and more presents. The kids all played and had such a good time together. Then when they left it was a rush to get the kids ready to go meet their daddy for their Christmas with his side. We all road out to their grandparents house for more family time and presents. When we first got their Princess came running in the house she got real sick she was white as a ghost. They got to spend time with their cousins from fort worth and their aunt from abeline. Then their cousins from wylie showed up (except for one he was real sick and we all missed him very very much) and the gang was all here. We had such a great time visiting and playing but the time had come to an end. Then we loaded the car and kids and home we came to get ready for Santa to come. They sat under the tree with my dad in their pjs to hear "The Night Before Christmas". It's something my dad has done every year with Princess now they are sharing it with Lil Man. Then off to bed they go.
Christmas Day:
Santa came and brought more toys and games. Then I made Princess breakfast then off to get ready for the long day ahead. First stop take daddy home. Then off to Mamaw and Papaw's we first sit and eat lunch and then this year we took a vote and the grandsons cleaned instead of the girls. Then present time. But first Uncle Randy read the Christmas story out of the Bible for everyone to hear. Then great grands past out all the presents and the unwrapping began. Mamaw and Papaw got gifts which they cried over they were all precious that they got. Then the kids and big kids had a paper fight. Then the adults visited while the kids played and then I had to get the kids ready to go to their dads. Their grandma was sick so Lil Man came back with me. Lil Man got one extra present from his cousin it was clothes and let me tell ya I won't have to buy clothes for him until he is like 3. We all said our good byes for the night and back home to unload and rest.

This Christmas was a wonderful and I can't wait until next year. I hope every one had a great Christmas and got what they wanted and may God bless you and your family like he has mine.

1 comment:

  1. I am always sad when Christmas ends. We had a great time at all the gatherings and need to get together soon. Are you coming up on New Year's day?

    ReplyDelete