Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!

Well it's that time of year again. A time for love and laughter with family and friends. This year is a little different for me cause I have my Lil Man to share it all with. This is his very first Christmas. His big sister and I have already started making his memories start. Last night we did gingerbread men and yes at 6 months he helped out and loved every minute of it. Princess loves anything that we do together. I always try to do the cookies or houses with her now we are sharing them with him. They made such a mess but it was all worth the memories we made with all of us. The cookies were a blast the mess and bath times weren't so much LOL. But it was all fun, fun, fun. We have so much to do during Christmas time. The kids have two Christmas' on their daddy's side and three on mine (if you count Santa). We did our Christmas today with my parents just us and it was great. Tomorrow the kids have their Christmas with their Poppa and Nanny tomorrow Princess is looking forward to seeing all their cousins. Then Christmas morning Santa time and breakfast with my parents. Then we get ready and off to Crandall for Grandma and Pawpaw's to see more cousins and family. Then off to Mamaw and Papaw's for you guessed it more fun and cousins.

To be a single mom my kids are very blessed to have wonderful people surrounding them. I could not ask for any better people I love you all. To be honest without family and friends I would be so lost without everyone. I just want to say bless each and everyone of you and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

***Update On Princess***
She had her sonogram done on her kidneys and bladder and I will hopefully hear something Monday. So please please keep her in your prayers she needs them till we know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment