Friday, January 2, 2009

Its a new year!!!

In this new year my life is going to be so much better. I have two wonderful kids who I love dearly. And my family who I care so deeply about. My new motto this year is " love me or hate me I don't care ". So much drama happened last year that it has only made me stronger. That drama will not interfere with this year at all. My kids and me were surrounded by love on new years with our family and friends. Also on new years day at Mamaw and Papaw's too. We had so much fun with eating good food, laughter, and games. We had a blast. At Steph's while ringing in the new year the kids played and the adults took crazy pictures. Then we watched the ball drop and went to bed to get ready for the next day. It was all so much fun I just hope we all get together again soon and get crazy again.
Kids Updates:
Princess- We went to the doctor and he said her sonograms were fine and to just keep a watch on her.
Lil Man- Besides saying momma, dada, and bye-bye he is now saying pawpaw.
My Update:
Me- Im just fine and have lots of goals to meet and I know with my family, friends, and God I will achieve them all.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy new year and may God bless each and everyone of you.

1 comment: