Monday, December 15, 2008

..,..

This past weekend was great. Friday we took it easy and just messed around the house and me and my Princess went shopping. Saturday my cousin Stephanie called and asked me and my little ones to come and stay the night with them. So we did and we had such a great time. When we got there the kids played for a bit then we loaded up to go to Terrell (not the psycho ward ha) to go to CiCi's. But before we went there we took a little walk in the cold with the Wise Men. It was very educational for the kids and us. The two little ones got a little scared but the big ones acted tuff. Then we got to the car and they told us what all scared them. Then we were off to CiCi's. We all got seated and then I went to make my plate and Steph's little Princess snuck and fed my Lil Man. She is so cute. The funny parent was when her oldest decided to try my sons baby food and he said it was good. He is crazy. LOL. Then back in the car for the car ride home. Five kids and two adults strapped in and ready to go relax.

The next morning we all got up and went to church where the row was saved by Mamaw and Papaw who were so excited to have about half the grand squad there with them. During church keeping my two quite was a chore. But all in all we made it through it. Then back to Steph's for packing up. ( you know you never travel light with a baby) I never thought I would finish loading my car and stop loosing my darned ole keys. But I got it all done and keys in hand one more stop to make.

We made one more stop so the kids could see their other grandparents before we traveled the long way home. Princess was excited to decorated two vases with leaves and look at an American Girl magazine (ok moms have you ever looked at the prices for these dolls and stuff that goes along with them? expensive...). After our wonderful visit we came home for some r&r. (well needed I might add)

Then we got everything ready for today and we started the last school week before the break. (parents I think we need these more than kids.) So all in all we had a blast. Now we are getting ready for the running for all the Christmas'. I will keep you posted on it all.

1 comment:

  1. we had such a great time with you guys! and yes, the only thing on ashlyn's list is an american girl. i hope santa can hook her up!

    can't wait to see you this weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete