Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's get this started....

Ok like I said let's get this started. I have never blogged before but I read my cousins to stay up to date on what's going on in her world. So it made me think hhhmmmm maybe I should start one too. Yes Stephanie I am stealing your idea but I must admit you got me so into this by reading yours. Let's see I'm not real sure what to put for my first blog but I guess I will just type about me :). I really love being a mom of two but I do admit at times it's hard being a single parent now a days. But my kids are great I learned from the best parents around. They taught me everything I know without them I would be worthless. My daughter where do I start she is a smart one she made gt this school year and became the best big sister around in June. That brings me to my handsome baby boy. He is the joy of my life just like his big sister. And now that I got off track let's get back to me :). I love my kiddos can you tell?? Anyways I am single and I really love it some people think I'm lonely but to tell ya the truth I am probably one of the happiest people you know. I just love life to the fullest so my life won't pass me by. You know this first blog might suck but I promise it will be better later. Like I put at the end of most of my text messages "laters".

No comments:

Post a Comment