Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pregnancies!!!

My pregnancies have brought me two wonderful children. They are the only two people in the world that make me so so happy. First I had my princess: she weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and 21 1/2 inches long. We found out we were pregnant on January 1,2000 and we were very suprised. When I went to the doctor I found out I couldn't work so I stayed home and baby sat one little boy. Let me tell ya I thought I was dying with her cause I puked 24hrs a day it sucked bad. The day we found out we were having a girl we went to elcentro college. Thomas, me, my mom, and his niece meleigha. They told us we were having a girl well we actually thought we were having a boy. I had went out and bought boy things and here we go having to do returns. The happens though was amazing just knowing that she would be here in August. Skip ahead a little I had three showers with her. My friends threw me one, my Aunt Karen, and my Aunt Susan. I could not believe all the things I got. Skip ahead a little more the day of the delivery mom and dad took me to the hospital around 5 o'clock on August 23rd 2000. I was at a three when I got there and the doctor accidentally broke my water and I didn't get my epidural until a seven. My mom and a friend of mine was in the room during the delivery and I will never forget it she was born at 3:20 all the grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles were so excited. She was finally here and we are the proudest parents ever. Now my princess is 8 going on 25 and in the 3rd grade and in gt. We are very proud of her.
Our lil man weighed in at 9lbs 4oz and 21inches long. Now for him we didn't have a clue we were pregnant again but excited. I was really sick so my mom took me to the er in October of 2007 that is where the nurse came into the ultrasound room (I was told by a doc office I had a ulser) and told me I was 6wks pregnant. I was very shocked to say the least. So we went home and decided since my dad just had a heart attack that month to wait a while before telling him. So holidays passed now it was the end of January and I told my dad he told me that he thought I was just getting fat haha. Time past several visits to the er cause of lots of pains. In March mom went with me to see what I was having and suprise suprise it's a boy. I was excited my mom wanted me to have a girl cause the last two grandkids that were born were boys. She was excited to though. I called Thomas he was very happy to be having a baby boy.Then I started getting sick alot so the doc put me on bed rest in April. I had high blood pressure and it was really bad lots of doc and er visits and being poked by lots of needles. In May i had my baby shower and again lots and lots of stuff. Well my last doc visit was June 2nd 2008. Both of my parents took me cause they had running around to do. After the visit we went to eat then to the AT&T store. On the way home my dad was going to get oil changed in edom I got out of the car to sit in the backseat I felt a pop. When I got home I had to pee (I thought) real bad so mom helped me in. Well my water broke so they decided to feed the animals call grandparents and the school to pick princess up. So we loaded back up. Got princess on the way and we are off 90 to nothing got to the hospital moved three times in rooms got in the delivery room everyone walked out except mom and lil man started to come. He did not waste time at all. I had him around 4:45 and Thomas on the way had a flat but was there right after he was born.

So as you see my deliveries were memorable and I will never forget them. My children mean everything to me and I love every minute of my life.

1 comment: