Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Right come find ME!!!!!!

Guys! Guys! Guys! What can any woman want a guy. But not just any guy a great guy who is true, faithful, honest, and it don't hurt if they look good too. As u can tell I am thinking about guys. Not a certain one just any guy. I am here lately wondering if Mr. Right is out there. Tell me ladies where do I look cause I do have two beautiful kids and I need a guy who loves kids. Is there really a guy out there? I don't want to be single anymore I want a guy to lean on have fun with and most of all love me and my kids. I don't mind hearing about other peoples relationships but I want to be able to talk about mine to. And I just hate looking. When I was younger it was easy to find a guy now a days it's not so easy. Like way back then the guys just want one thing and I just ain't like that and won't be like that. Let me tell ya I have been in love twice and if I could mold those two guys together I would have the perfect guy for me. I think it will happen in time but dammit it's time for me to be happy like all my friends LOL. So let me close with this if you know a guy out there that u think would be right for me hook a sister up yo LOL.

1 comment:

  1. haha! Don't give up. It may take getting out of Martins Mill every now and then, party in the big city of Dallas or something. But, what do I know - I'm an old married woman

    ReplyDelete