Friday, January 9, 2009

Missing person!

Here lately I have been a little down. Other than the daily stress I have been thinking about my cousin that is in prison. Me and him have really gotten closer since he has been in there. We have wrote countless letters back and forth and I have went and seen him a few times. I just keep thinking how he got the short end of the stick and it makes me sick. Yes he did wrong but he did tell everything they wanted to know and he still got more time. I just know that when he gets to go home he is going to be a totally different person for the better. I'm not saying he was bad before but he hung around a bad crowd that made bad choices. I'm just so ready to see him and hug him and for him to meet my new addition to my little family. I guess my heart just aches cause I think that he has learned his lesson and he should get to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment